[SA-exim] CVS version ready for sa-exim 3.1 release?

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat Aug 2 23:25:58 PDT 2003

I've had a few hours in and there and used them to incorporate your
feedback, and a few other things.

http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html lists:
# Fixed SA: Action: teergrubed sender until full configured duration output
# spamassassin.conf was renamed sa-exim.conf (bad initial name choice)
# Changed teergrubing so that it works with exim 4.20
# Removed code that computes Message-Id, get it from exim
# Added the much requested SARewriteBody option for SA 2.50's report_safe
  (courtesy of Richard Lithvall)
# Added SAaddSAEheaderBeforeSA to deal with SARewriteBody and privacy
# Added SAPrependArchiveWithFrom option (Richard Lithvall)
# As announced in the previous version, SAStallSender was removed. Use
  Teergrubing instead
# Message-Id is read directly from Exim now that the API allows for that (we
  used to parse the Message-Id header ourselves)

Release debian packages are here:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/debian/

I'm running this on my mail server obviously, and I also upgraded to exim
4.20 and SA 2.55, so I updated the docs to be up to date with newer SAs

Please give it a shot, if I don't hear of any problems, I'll release 3.1
and work with Andreas Metzler to get this into debian unstable

Thanks