[SA-exim] disable for local users

jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Wed Aug 6 10:58:26 PDT 2003

ah -- didn't think of throwing an ip in there

its set for localhost now.. i'm just thinking about office ips

i'm not too skilled on sa-exim -- would it be possible to have a list
of ips in there instead -- like an lsearch;/path/to/file as in exim?

or is chaining it the only option?

i'm starting to think this was discussed a few months ago, and i might
have brought it up then too.  my memory isn't good lately.