[SA-exim] Need more logging!

Roberts, Samuel samuel.roberts at hants.gov.uk
Fri Aug 15 12:43:18 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm fairly new to this SpamAssassin stuff. I've got SA running with Exim
(Using SA-Exim) but would like more information in the logs about the
tests each mail scored. We're getting information for perm rejected mail
but would like the same or similar for accepted mail. If possible, we
don't want this info going to the users in the mail headers. I know this
will significantly increase the size of the logs, it is a temporary
measure while I sort out a few teething problems.

I'm running:-
Spam-Assassin 2.55
Exim 4.20
SA-Exim 3.0