[SA-exim] SAEximRunCond with fetchmail

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Sat Aug 30 23:48:15 PDT 2003

Chirik wrote:

>   You could also use '-s localhost/port' and tell exim to listen to a different
> port (ie: 10025) and always scan messages that come in on that port for
> spam, no matter what.

You probably mean the other way around ;)

What would SA-Exim's (presumably single) SAEximRunCond look like then?

I was going to write an answer to this but desisted, since my Exim's a
little rusty at present (I'm heavily into petting with "The Other MTA")
and it's either the one or the other. 2 separate mindsets.

>   You could probably do some other things, too.

Like jumping through hoops.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Looking backwards is always easy with hindsight

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni at billy.demon.nl