[SA-exim] More problems w/SA-exim & AIX

Tim Sexton tsexton at SC.YoungLife.Org
Wed Dec 17 16:19:01 PST 2003

Hi All,
    Thanks for the reply to my last e-mail.  I have made some progress,
I think, but I'm still running into some issues.   I was finally able to
get a compile of sa-exim-3.1.so by using IBM VisualAgeCompiler 6.0, GNU
Patch, and GNU LD, however, I had to pass the -bI: ".imp" filename to LD
to get it to quit complaining about an undefined reference to .main.
Anyhow, it compiled but I'm now getting errors when I try and run it
with Exim.
Below is an excerpt from the exim log.

 >  2003-12-17 15:57:40 1AWjfo-00061g-Cv F=jellis at co26.younglife.org
H=(ezra.younglife.org) [192.1.1.20] P=esmtp temporarily rejected by
 >  local_scan(): Local configuration error - local_scan() library
failure\nFunction not implemented (local_scan_version_major)

Anyone know what the " local_scan() library failure\nFunction not
implemented (local_scan_version_major) " might be caused by?
Thanks much,
Tim Sexton

Exim 4.30
Spamassassin 2.60