[SA-exim] Re: User_prefs

Malte Geierhos info at g-house.de
Thu Jul 10 15:36:32 PDT 2003

i've made it ... with exim_acl + spamd +sql user_prefs...

*********local.cf**************

rewrite_subject                 1
report_safe                     1
user_scores_dsn                 DBI:mysql:courier_mail:localhost
user_scores_sql_username        <user>
user_scores_sql_password	<passw>
user_scores_sql_table           userprefs
rewrite_subject                 1
ok languages                    en de
allow_user_rules                1	<<<<<<<<a must !!!
timelog_path                    /var/spool/spamassasin
dcc_add_header                  1
use_terse_report                1

************exim.conf snipplet*************
exim configurated for use with mysql ...

SPAM_CHECK_USER=select spam_check from virtual_users where
spam_check='yes' and address='${quote_mysql:$acl_m0}'

in acl_check_rcpt :

	set acl_m0    = $local_part@$domain
         set acl_m1    = $domain

...thats because $local_part and $domain are only available in
acl_check_rcpt.... not in acl_check_content.....

in acl_check_content i wrote :

warn message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
       condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80k}{1}{0}}
            spam = $acl_m0
       condition = ${if eq {}{${lookup mysql
{SPAM_CHECK_USER}}}{false}{true}}

    warn message = X-Spam-Score : $spam_score ($spam_bar)
            spam = $acl_m0
       condition = ${if eq {}{${lookup mysql
{SPAM_CHECK_USER}}}{false}{true}}

the main thing is that spam is set to the full user email-adress which
is in my db stored (as username replacement) ...