[SA-exim] A little help on SAEximRunCond & rcpt domain based lookups

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Sun Jun 8 23:42:08 PDT 2003

Chirik wrote:

> Correct - since local_scan is after the SMTP DATA command, we only have
> the ability to accept or reject the message as a whole, for all recipients.

"Not quite" - the very words Marc used to me when I wrote the same, not
long ago.

Don't forget that you can implement 'localpartlist nosarej' and so on
(see Marc's example Exim config) for people, groups or whatever you
like. The choices are quite powerful.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

There's none so daft as them as will not learn

http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm
http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni at billy.demon.nl