[SA-exim] Overwriting local_scan.c to build

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Tue Jun 24 23:44:51 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am choosing to compile the sa-exim code into exim by overwriting
src/local_scan.c with sa-exim.c. Is this still ok?

The INSTALL says "1) Unpack exim 4.11 or better, and overwrite
src/local_scan.c with sa-exim-x.y.c.  Rebuild exim, and you're done."

sa-exim-x.y.c? I figured you mean sa-exim.c?  So I tried that.

(I did fix up SPAMASSASSIN_CONF in the sa-exim.c)

But I get a compiler complaint because it can't find sa-exim.h, which
is #included in sa-exim.c.  I can't find an sa-exim.h in the
sa-exim-3.0 distribution.

Please tell me, what am I doing wrong?

I'm sure it's irrelevant but I'm running exim-4.20, RH 7.3.

Marilyn Davis

p.s.  Thank you so much for this great facility, and for all that you
contribute!