[SA-exim] Overwriting local_scan.c to buildy

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Wed Jun 25 23:47:26 PDT 2003

Thank you Tony.

Yes, I put it in my local.cf, for spamassassin to read.  Also,
"subject_header" doesn't appear when I do perldoc mail::spamassassin::conf

The other config thingies that Marc suggests seem to be read fine.

It's spamc that writes the debug complaint.

sa-exim is happy.  In fact, also spamassassin is happy, it just ignores
what it can't read.

So, I removed it.  Everything still works the same as far as I can see.

Thank you again for your thoughts.

Marilyn