[SA-exim] Question about the headers X-SA-Do-Not-Rej/Run.

Mark Boyd mboyd at cirilium.com
Thu Mar 13 20:39:11 2003

In the exim4.conf on Marc's page either the X-SA-Do-Not-Rej or
X-SA-Do-Not-Run header can get added to the e-mail at RCPT time.  That's
all well and good, and I understand what's going on.  However, it
appears that I (or some unscrupulous spammer) could simply add in the
X-SA-Do-Not-Run header on an incoming SMTP message and force sa-exim to
skip the spam check.

Do I have a configuration error, or is this just the way it works?

- Mark