[SA-exim] SA-Exim Header Question

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Thu Mar 20 18:57:52 2003

tor, 2003-03-20 kl. 17:08 skrev Marc MERLIN:

> What you want to do is remove arbitrary headers in exim's rcpt_to ACL, and I
> don't quite remember if you can do that.
> I'm sure Philip could add the feature if it's not there and you ask him.

header_add and header_remove can be carried out by routers and
transports, according to spec.txt and that's how /you/ do it. Why would
anyone want to add/remove them in ACLs? ACLs are there for determining
what has been done in routers and transports - or before even those..

> > Could someone please explain what the best way to prevent spammers from
> > fooling sa-exim with forged X-SA-Do-No headers is?  And also dispel any

> Call the header something else if you are worried.

Quite.

Next I have a "newbie" question myself, but I'll eat first - first food
today :-) Listening to BBC and Americans and British bombing Baghdad
somehow took my appetite away.

Best,

Tony

--