[SA-exim] Which version(s) of spamassassin?

Dickenson, Steven sdickenson at keyschool.org
Tue May 6 14:12:10 PDT 2003

It's something that came up on the mailing list about a month ago.  I
remember Marc's answer being "SA-Exim doesn't support that", or something to
that effect.  So I just disabled that feature when I upgraded to v2.53.  I
do use it on my home box, but I don't use SA-Exim there, as it runs
fetchmail.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson at keyschool.org>