[SA-exim] Where are the required hits for SA set?

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Fri May 16 19:43:12 PDT 2003

Hey Marc,

I run SA-EXIM just for 1 minute and it caught over 50 emails. Not a single
false positive.!!! This must be the coolest thing. Great piece that is.

In my environment, not everyone likes their mail scanned. So I am thinking on
changing SAEximRunCond:

So far the only users that I do run SA for are decided by the following
condition within a router:

condition = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/usr/local/etc/exim/spamcheck_users}{yes}{no}}

And I am giving them the option of recovering tagged mail. The mail is not rejected,
but just saved somewhere. They are notified using some cron job and they can recover
the mail by sending the identifier to some robot. Cool so far, but I am tempted to
just reject spam anyway.

I am lost on two fronts:

1. Does SA-EXIM ever read /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf ?? It does not in my case
   and I am wondering which files it gets required = 7.0 ;-)))
2. Is it possible that I can incorporate the above condition in the SAEximRunCond ??

Thanks..

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Omnibiblious, adj.:
	Indifferent to type of drink.  "Oh, you can get me anything.
I'm omnibiblious."