[SA-exim] Where are the required hits for SA set?

Dickenson, Steven sdickenson at keyschool.org
Fri May 16 12:50:54 PDT 2003

(Sorry for the top post... Outlook).

$local_part is not availabe during SMTP time, because a message can be
destined for multiple recipients.  It's an all or nothing approach with this
type of setup.

Reading local.cf is the job of SpamAssassin, not SA-Exim (which simply calls
SA).

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson at keyschool.org>