[SA-exim] spamassassin.conf in sa-exim-3.0

Marc MERLIN marc_sa at merlins.org
Thu May 22 00:03:41 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 07:58:55AM +0200, Thomas Kinghorn wrote:
> Morning all.
> Please could someone assist me with regards to this expression in the
> spamassassin.conf file provided with sa-exim.
> SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{def:sender_host_address} {!eq
> {$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} {!eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} }
> {1}{0}} SAEximRunCond: 0
>
> If I set the RunCond to 0, all spam comes through.
> I get the "Run condition expanded to false" statement.

Err, no offense, but you've been posting a lot of questions which you could
have answered yourself by reading the docs and doing a little bit of
homework first.

1) The SA folks have nothing to do with this
2) Neither do I. You set SAEximRunCond to 0, and it, as documented, turns
   of scanning.
   You then ask why your mails aren't being scanned.

Seriously, you may not have had your daily dose of caffeine yet, but this
isn't your first such message. Read up and think a little before you post.

Thanks