[SA-exim] sa-exim-stats version 0.60

Martin Balvers m.balvers at addicts.nl
Sat May 24 00:36:59 PDT 2003

For those of you who are interested....

I just released a new version of sa-exim-stats.
The main new feature is that the stats are saved to a file now, and the
next time you run the script it won't have to parse the whole logfile
again, but it start at the point it finished the last time. This increases
the speed very much on slow systems/large logfiles.

At the moment you have to be root to run the script. On my Gentoo system I
can run it as a normal usr, but on my RedHat it try's to load/save in the
/root dir which gives some errors....

You can find the script at :
http://nossie.addicts.nl/projects/sa-exim-stats/

Please let me know if you have any comments or find any bugs.

Martin