[SA-exim] Upgrade to SA-Exim 3.0 from 2.2

Jerry Rasmussen jerry at cheesymouse.com
Sat May 31 23:57:32 PDT 2003

I did encounter one problem when creating the RPM from the SPEC file.
The rpmbuild failed.  The reason was related to this "ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
CHANGES LICENCE NOTICE README README.UPDATING doc" the error indicated
the file was missing.  I commented out the line in the SPEC file in it
created the RPM successfully.  No big deal just thought you would like
to know.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this.  It has made things much
easier for me.

Jerry