[SA-exim] environment for sa-exim.conf

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Wed Nov 26 11:04:05 PST 2003

Is sa-exim.conf evaluated within the environment established by
exim.conf?

I ask because my list of whitelisted domains is growing, and I'm
thinking of using a list rather than coding out each case in a big and
statement in SAEximRunCond:

Come to think of it, can I define the list in sa-exim.conf? (It looks as
if the answer is no, but I thought I'd check).

Thanks.
--
Ross Boylan                                      wk:  (415) 502-4031
530 Parnassus Avenue (Library) rm 115-4          ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Dept of Epidemiology and Biostatistics           fax: (415) 476-9856
University of California, San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94143-0840                     hm:  (415) 550-1062