[SA-exim] SA-Exim vs. ExiScan - at an initial glance

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 09:42:47 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 22:30, Tor Slettnes wrote:
> Specifically, from a superficial glance, these are the strengths of
> ExiScan (as compared to SA-Exim):

Actually the one reason I have Sa-Exim in use (as well as exiscan) is:-
      * SA-Exim can modify the message to add SpamAssassin's body markup
        and original message encapsulation.

I do wonder how easy it would be to take a message that has header
markup only and encapsulate it, producing the SA body report - this
could easily be done in a transport if the basic encapsulator was
available without a full re-run of SA.

	Nigel.