[SA-exim] Documentation buglet + misc

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Fri Oct 3 23:16:43 PDT 2003

Ross Boylan wrote:

> sa-exim              3.1-2 on Debian.
>
> 1) file:/usr/share/doc/sa-exim/sa.html refers to the readme with the URL
> file:/usr/share/doc/sa-exim/files/sa-exim-cvs/README
>
> That doesn't work.  There may be other, similar problems.

Possibly. All your suggestions are Debian-orientated though, and your
complaints should be to Debian.

[...]

> 6) Perhaps mention you need to have spamd going for it to work.

In the source code (I compile my own on Red Hat) there's an INSTALL that
says this. It seems a little obvious, though.

> Thanks for the package.

Personally, I'd have begun with that bit. Comes over somewhat better.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

http://www.billy.demon.nl