[SA-exim] Klezmail with forged envelope

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 2 07:02:33 PST 2004

This is rather amusing:  I'm getting chastised by my own MTA, based on a
Danish MTA trying to send it Klezmail with a forged Return-path.  Is
there something I can easily tweak in SA-Exim to prevent this effect?

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon at linuxmafia.com> -----