[SA-exim] Looking for feedback on SA-Exim funtionality

Jerry Rasmussen jerry at cheesymouse.com
Mon Apr 12 15:51:05 PDT 2004

I am trying to put together a case to use SA-Exim in my current work place.  One of the business requirements is "Create policies to process mail based on individual and groups of sender/receiver "  Does anyone know if there is a way to accomplish this with SA-Exim.  I have used Spamassassin on my home network for some time but have not tried to use it in this way.  If someone can offer any help or insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jerry