[SA-exim] sa-exim with Exim4 + Debian (Sarge)

Pradeeper pradeeper at unionb.com
Wed Apr 28 19:05:05 PDT 2004

Hi Marc

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:35:17PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > We haven't modify configuration of sa-exim, but it seems that
> > /etc/exim4/sa-exim.conf has all the nice features enabled ;-)
> > For example, in sa-exim.conf has
>
> Except that it's turned off by default to force you to read the conf file and
> turn things on so that you don't have issues with things you did not expect
> :)
Oh! ;-)
I remove the line SAEximRunCond: 0 from my sa-exim.conf

> > 	SAnotspamsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAnotspam
> >
> > But there's NO SAnotspam under /var/spool/sa-exim/
>
> that's normal, they are created on the fly as needed.
I see...
Is there any way of check whether sa-exim is working? I try to send my
own spam message from out side (using Yahoo mail), that contain some
"$$$ MONEY" key words. But it didn't work with that ;-))

Does sa-exim write it's events on same Exim4 logs? or it has it's own?

Regards

Pradeeper
--

Debian GNU/Linux Sarge (kernel 2.2.20-compact)

It's better to be wanted for murder that not to be wanted at all.
		-- Marty Winch