[SA-exim] sa-exim with Exim4 + Debian (Sarge)

Pradeeper pradeeper at unionb.com
Thu Apr 29 17:26:03 PDT 2004

Hi Steven

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:01:59PM -0400, Dickenson, Steven wrote:
> > Upss!
> > Sander, I'm using monolithic config....
> > How can I correct it? Is this a bug or something like that?
>
> Look in the Exim 4 config file, and see if you have a line like this...
>
> local_scan_path = /usr/lib/exim4/local_scan/sa-exim.so
>
> If not, then you're not loading the SA-Exim local_scan module.
Hay!!! It worked :-))
Problem was that line in exim config!

I spent almost a week to get this thing work, and now I can sleep well
;-)

Steven, Marc and Sander THANK YOU very very much for the great support!

Regards!

Pradeeper
--

Debian GNU/Linux Sarge (kernel 2.2.20-compact)

A friend is a present you give yourself.
		-- Robert Louis Stevenson