[SA-exim] Exim Version

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Aug 18 09:25:10 PDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 03:51:07PM +0200, Stephane MANHES wrote:
> Morning,
>
> Excuse me, I just want to know if the sa-exim version « 2004/08/16 - v4.1”
> is compliant with exim 4.41 and SpamAssassin 2.64 ? I had compilation
> problem with Exim.

It should be. The SA version will not matter for compilation, and exim
should work too, although I haven't tested 4.41
Worst case, you can use the exim headers shipped with sa-exim (modify the
makefile and comment out EXIM_SRC to only use EXIM_SRC_LOCAL).

That said, I think your problem is something else.
Why don't you post your compilation errors?