[SA-exim] How to tell SA not to autolearn certain lists

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Thu Aug 26 23:37:29 PDT 2004

Quoting Roland Roberts (roland at astrofoto.org):

> Apart from turning off autolearn completely for ham, is there a way to
> do this?  I'm looking at SAEximRunCond, but I'm not sure what headers
> are fair game at that point....

I can only show how I switch sa-exim on and off for certain domains by
using acl_* variables in Exim, and in the SAEximRunCond expansion. It's
not a plug-in solution for your problem, but it might get you started:

In my acl_check_rcpt, I have:

| warn condition = <.. condition ..>
|          set acl_m0 = run-sa

And in SAEximRunCond I added:

| {eq{$acl_m0}{run-sa}}

to the string. This gives me the possibility to check headers and values
while still "inside exim namespace", that may not be available to the
sa-exim namespace when running localscan. The acl_m* variables *are* in
fact available for checking in the SAEximRunCond expansion.

Note that this solution will not work for 'enabling or disabling sa-exim
for certain users', since the RCPT TO list of addresses will not be
handled separately.

HTH,
Sander.