[SA-exim] disable local_scan fro bounces

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Tue Feb 10 13:05:02 PST 2004

Quoting Laurent Luyckx (lololuy at freegates.be):

> Problem is that spamassassin is launched on each of this (bad) mails and
> the load on my machines are too high and I'm queuing a lot.
> Is there a way to disable sa-exim for that type of message.

If those mailerdeamon messages are the cause of your high load, there
must be a LOT of messages coming your way ;)

I don't know if this is possible off hand, you'd have to consult the
exim documentation, but you CAN pass acl_mX variables from inside exim
to sa-exim (or rather, sa-exim cann access those..)

So you can do this in your RCPT acl:

warn condition = ${if message looks like valid mail instead of mailerdaemon}
	set acl_m0 = run-sa

and in your SARunCond test for ${if eq{{$acl_m0}{run-sa}}{1}{0}}

HTH,
Sander.