[SA-exim] sa-exim cvs with greylisting support

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue Feb 24 22:57:32 PST 2004

I've implemented greylisting support in sa-exim mostly via a patch to
SpamAssassin.
This implementation is actually better than regular greylisting as it only
happens for messages that SA scores in the middle (i.e. not certain it's ham
or spam)

You can find everything here:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-3.1+cvs.tar.gz

the docs and explanations are here:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-cvs/README.greylisting

My spamassassin patch is here:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-cvs/SA-greylisting.diff

I'd love feedback before I release this as sa-exim 3.2
This is the changelog BTW:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-cvs/Changelog.html

Let me know what you think or problems you find

Thanks