[SA-exim] Quick news

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Jun 24 21:11:07 PDT 2004

So yes, I was hoping to release the next sa-exim before going to vacation
(tomorrow morning, 2.5 weeks in France/Ibiza), but life has been too crazy
for this to actually happen.

I may be able to code some while I'm there, or in the plane, but either way,
it probably won't be less than 3 weeks before anything new comes out.

I haven't forgotten though, thanks for your patience :)