[SA-exim] last sa-exim cvs before 4.0

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Mar 10 09:54:33 PST 2004

Ok, the docs are up to date and readable by mere mortals now (thanks
Sander).
My new greylisting code has been running on my mail server with success for
a while, and all my code has been submitted in CVS.

Considering how cool I think SA+greylisting is, I'm actually going to bump
the next version number to 4.0 instead of 3.2

The CVS code can be downloaded from my page in the Changelog section:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-3.1+cvs.tar.gz

If you have spare time in the next few days, please give it a try
(especially the SA patch), but otherwise, I'll just release 4.0 this
weekend I think.

Thanks