[SA-exim] faking an accept

simon at nuit.ca simon at nuit.ca
Sat May 29 18:24:31 PDT 2004

hi folks,

i'm getting a lot of unnecessary traffic from a host that's forwarding
mail here. it keeps trying to send my mail server spam, which i don't
want, but need to "accept" it in order to cut down on the traffic.

the only way i can see to do both not deliver mail to the account, but
still filter it, would be to fake the acceptance of the mail. but i
don't want to do this for every host - only for a few select ones, like
mailing lists, and this one upstream MTA for instance.

how would i do this?

comments, opinions, flames welcome.

--
| ,''`.   http://www.debian.org/  | http://www.nuit.ca/             |