[SA-exim] SA 3.0 and Greylisting

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Nov 10 14:21:34 PST 2004

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 02:55:52PM -0600, Kristopher Austin wrote:
> I have looked everywhere I can think of to figure out how to get
> SA-Exim's Greylisting to work with SA 3.0.
>
> The current CVS of SA-Exim is supposed to support SA 3.0, but I couldn't
> find a new patch file to patch SA with.  Am I missing something very
> obvious?  I have seen no mention of this anywhere so I suppose everyone
> else has figured out how to get it to work.

I'm afraid there is no secret.
I haven't upgraded to SA 3.0 yet, and thus haven't written the module
(it won't be a patch SA 3.0 supports modules, so it should be cleaner)

The snow season having started, it may however mean that I'll be in cars
and/or hotel rooms with my laptop and will hopefully have time to write this
soon

Of course, that doesn't stop someone else from doing it first, the code in
question is not rocket science :)