[SA-exim] SA 3.0 and Greylisting

Kristopher Austin kristopher.austin at oc.edu
Thu Nov 11 16:17:04 PST 2004

Okay, I believe I have successfully converted Marc's greylisting patch
into a plugin for SA 3.0.  However, one ability was removed until I have
time to do more research: all e-mail tuplets will be logged even if they
are over "dontgreylistthreshold."  I haven't figured out how to make the
greylisting rules run last.  Maybe Marc can figure it out when he has
the time.

Besides that, it really wasn't too difficult.  I just had to change
around a couple of variable names and make a couple of functions
"Taint-Mode" happy.

I've attached the two files necessary to make the plugin work.  Just put
them with all of your other *.cf files.  Be sure to modify sa-exim.cf to
use the variables you prefer.

Let me know if you see any glaring problems.  I've run it on a
production server now for about an hour (it's gone through 300 messages)
and haven't seen any problems.

Kris