[SA-exim] SA 3.0 and Greylisting (new version)

Marc F. Clemente marc at mclemente.net
Sat Nov 27 23:25:10 PST 2004

I assume that the patch is Greylisting.pm in the CVS...  How does it work?

I compiled and installed the CVS version of sa-exim.

I copied Greylisting.pm to /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin

I added "loadplugin Mail::Spamassassin::Plugin::Greylisting" to
/etc/spamassassin/init.pre

Now what do I do?  What are the important config options in
sa-exim.conf?  Do I still need "header GREYLIST_ISWHITE ..." in
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf?  What configuration changes do I need to
make, as I upgrade from spamassassin 2.x to 3.x?

Thanks,