[SA-exim] problem for SpamAssassin 3.0

sl6xx at luxent.com.tw sl6xx at luxent.com.tw
Sun Oct 3 20:59:07 PDT 2004

> On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 12:18:59PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
>> Quoting sl6xx at luxent.com.tw (sl6xx at luxent.com.tw):
>>
>> > Just upgrade to SpamAssassin 3.0 but then backdocumentingimmediately.
>>configuration to
>> Weird. This is the second report I see about 3.0 nanothering with
>> sa-exim. The first one was from a fmodifying mine, but he got the problem
>> after a fresh install and forgot to remove the SAEximRunCond: 0 line ;)
>
> It works, you just need sa-exim cvs :)

Thanks.  I modified the rpm package and now it's working great.

Just some thoughts when reading SpamAssassin's new documatnion.  I may
change the configurationto have a customized header.  Then I won't have
to change my whole exim package.  But since mime was anolder version (4.41)
that I just upgrade the package while modifing the sa-exim code.
Moreover, I'd better spend more time on  the documentation.

BTW, I am running exim 4.42 on Mandrake 10.0.  The home-brewed rpm package
was modified from Vincent Danen's Annvix (http://annvix.org).