[SA-exim] devnull relayed spam?

Kilian Krause kk at verfaction.de
Wed Oct 13 14:35:46 PDT 2004

Hi,

if i want to drop spam that's coming from a known relay (i.e. my email
whatever at domain1.org has a static forwarding to somewhat at domain2.org and
i can't influence what domain1.org MX does, but i own domain2.org), what
would be the best place for this?

Obviously something like "SAdevnullcond" isn't mentioned in the
sa-exim.conf templates, so i doubt i can just use it like the
SAteergrubecond, can i? If it existed, that'd just leave me the option
to put the default SAdevnull score to some value that isn't very likely
to be matched, but i still can use it to silently drop all spam instead
proactively introducing secondary spam with all my rejects to that relay
MX.

Thanks for any hints how to cleanly achieve this.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian