[SA-exim] New to sa-exim

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Jun 13 07:54:40 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have a Cpanel installation of Exim on a dedicated server running about
60 domains.  We receive literally thousands of spam-messages each day,
and while the pre-installed version of Spam-Assassin is "nice", it's not
effective as all the spam still gets through.  I've been looking at
SA-exim for well over a year now, but I can't seem to find any
references to anyone who installed it on a WHM/Cpanel server.

Has anyone on this list done it?  I'm a bit apprehensive to try as I
know near-nothing about Exim, and I can't afford to lose my
mail-handler.

Any insight is appreciated.

Regards,
-- JM