[SA-exim] How to extend teergrubing?

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue May 10 22:05:20 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 01:09:34AM -0400, mazdek at kasei.net wrote:
> 	I'd like to start teergrubing the spammers that throw messages at
> random usernames in my domain, as well as people trying to use me as a relay.
> How could these be accomplished?  Googling for the answer doesn't offer much
> help, though ACLs are mentioned.  I don't know how to write an ACL.

This is really an exim question then, which belongs on the exim-users list

But to give you two hints:
1) http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/#conf
2) http://marc.merlins.org/linux/talks/SA-Exim/talk/siframes.html

But if you need details, you should read the exim documentation and ask on
the exim-users list after that