[SA-exim] How do I do a greylist from another mail server

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Tue Oct 25 08:51:56 PDT 2005

I think what I need to do is add a grey list rule, but I am not sure.
This is my situation.

I operate a mailing list on another mail server. It has a couple mailman
aliases so such as lug-nuts-admin at saclug.org. It turns out a lot of
spammers send mail to this alias and it ends up getting forwarded to my
account. SA-Exim sees the mail, marks it spam, and then it puts in a
temporary reject. Then, all the mail going to lug-nuts at saclug.org gets
bounced, because SA-Exim put in a temporary reject. So, how do I
configure SA-Exim not to reject mail coming from the saclug mail server?

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/