[SA-exim] SA-EXIM on 64 bit linux systems

Mike Pellatt mike at pellatt.co.uk
Sat Dec 23 07:58:41 PST 2006

Have run it on x86-64 Fedora Core 5, and presently running it on FC6 (having fixed the removal of it from the overall exim .spec file in extras :-( - who on earth decided that it was "deprecated" !!!!???? - I expect the answer is out there somewhere, but I couldn't be a**ed to find it, it was quicker to un-deprecate it !!!!)

Mike P