[SA-exim] SEnding spamc -u option?

Magnus Holmgren holmgren at lysator.liu.se
Sun Dec 24 03:38:03 PST 2006

On Saturday 23 December 2006 13:45, Tom wrote:
> After extensive searching I haven't been able to find a solution to a
> particular *problem* i'm having.
>
> I wish to run a multi-domain webserver and have separate preferences for
> each domain (AFAIK spamassassin requires local user accounts as opposed to
> the forwarding I require). As such it would be perfect if I could keep a
> list of domains and have sa-exim send the -u option to spamc dependent on
> these domains.

SpamAssassin requires local usernames in the classical setup, but if you use a
database to store user settings and data it should be possible to have
usernames in any format.

I've written (and presented Marc with) code that lets you specify the username
passed with -u to spamc. I could make a patch available.

Magnus Holmgren        holmgren at lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)