[SA-exim] "Unknown Failure"

Robert Wickberg rwickberg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:02:13 PST 2006

I have exim4 installed on my up to date debian testing box.  Now I installed
SA and SA-exim, and changed pretty much nothing except commenting out that
one line in sa-exim.conf necessary to get sa-exim to start working.  Now my
incoming mail headers contain the following:

and

localhost.localdomain); Unknown failure

Can anyone tell me what's happening, or at least give me a method to
troubleshoot?

I take it from trying to do a google search on SA-exim and "Unknown Failure"
that this isn't an uncommon problem, as what I got back was a lot of mail in
mail archives that has this in the header, and nothing much helpful.

Thanks