[SA-exim] "@links -dump $< > $@" in Makefile for SA-Exim

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Mon Jun 19 10:25:39 PDT 2006

Quoting David Burton (dave123 at burtonsys.com):

> What is 'links' and where can I get it?

Links is a textmode webbrowser. You can probably get it by installing
the rpm on your system. Consult your operating systems manual pages on
how to get new packages installed.

However it's kinda flakey to depend on links to build sa-exim. I ran
into the same problem once. I had lynx and w3m (other tekstbrowsers) but
no links too. Had to install it before i could build the package ;)