[SA-exim] SA-Exim does only temprejects

Johannes Walther joh_walt at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 6 14:42:19 PST 2006

Hello,

today I activated SA-Exim within my Exim installation.
But though it rejects spam, it doesn't really work.

Versions are SA-Exim 4.2, SA 3.0.3

If I get spam, it's only temporarily rejected, e.g.
with
Action: temporarily rejected message: score=17.5
required=5.0 trigger=7.0
while it should get devnulled. Debug log says
SA: Debug3: expanded SAteergrube = 25.00
SA: Debug3: expanded SAdevnull = 15.00
SA: Debug3: expanded SApermreject = 9.00
SA: Debug3: expanded SAtempreject = 7.00
SA: Debug: SAEximRunCond expand returned: '1'
SA: Debug3: did not find read GREYLIST_ISWHITE string
in X-Spam-Status

The other problem is if I get mail to postmaster it
gets rejected although
SAEximRejCond: ${if !eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Rej:}{Yes}
{1}{0}}
is in sa-exim.conf
and
was set by Exim (checked by looking at the mail saved
into SAtempreject/).

I must have missed something, but what?

Regards,
Johannes