[SA-exim] SA-Exim does only temprejects

Johannes Walther joh_walt at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 12 08:21:21 PST 2006

 --- Johannes Walther <joh_walt at yahoo.de> wrote:
> today I activated SA-Exim within my Exim
> installation.
> But though it rejects spam, it doesn't really work.
>
> Versions are SA-Exim 4.2, SA 3.0.3
>
> If I get spam, it's only temporarily rejected,
> [..]
>
> The other problem is if I get mail to postmaster it
> gets rejected

The problem was that I accidentally deactivated
X-Spam-Flag when installing SpamAssassin.
I deactivated all via clear_headers and readded only
the headers I thought are necessary (for me and
SA-Exim).
I thought the Yes in X-Spam-Status would be the flag
used to detect spam by SA-Exim.

So I'm sorry for the false alarm. But I think you
should make clear what's needed by SA-Exim to work on
the Website/README.

Johannes