[SA-exim] What to do with SApermreject/SAtempreject

Jim Blake j__blake at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:27:20 PST 2006

Well, the good news is that SA-Exim is installed on my Debian (2.6 Kernel)
mail server, is doing what it was designed to do, and "parking" my spam in
the SApermreject directory.

Now I want to automate things a bit more, and include some automated means
to alert the system manager (me) when new spam arrives, and when I have been
alterted, to give me a way to read it, rather than just "more"ing the files.

Has anyone any recommendations for ways that they have done these tasks, or
is everyone doing it "longhand" and inspecting the SApermreject directory?

Alternatively, have I missed something really obvious?? ;)

Thanks
Jim