[SA-exim] return path not passed to spamassassin

Kristopher Austin kristopher.austin at oc.edu
Wed Mar 22 09:15:20 PST 2006

Chris,

I had this same problem and then noticed that SA-Exim adds
X-SA-Exim-Mail-From header before SA sees it.

All I had to do was add

envelope_sender_header  X-SA-Exim-Mail-From

to my SA config file and everything started working as expected.  SPF
works perfectly after adding that line to SA.

I hope that helps.

Kris

http://www.nabble.com/Availability-of-return-path-to-Exiscan-t49803.html