[SA-exim] Strange header problem.

Jon Ferguson jon at sd-6.org
Wed Mar 22 10:09:11 PST 2006

Thanks for the reply.  Shortly after sending the request, I found
"SAPrependArchiveWithFrom" in the config.  Setting this to false prevented
the line from being prepended.  I have no need for mbox, so there should not
be any adverse affects, correct?   Just to clarify, the date is
intentionally not correct?