[SA-exim] spamassassin --lint and Greylist Problem

Martin Hierling martin.hierling at fh-luh.de
Tue Nov 7 11:29:11 PST 2006

Hi,

am just testing sa-exim and stumbled over the following problem.
When i lint my spamassasson rules i get the following warning:

[20256] warn: Couldn't get Connecting IP header X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP for
message <1162927488 at lint_rules>, skipping greylisting call
[20256] warn: lint: 1 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled
for more information

and an exit status of "1", which means "false", there are errors.
I did like to update my SA rules with rules_du_jour but the script does
noting until sa --lint returns "0".

Do you have any idea how to get around this?

regards Martin