[SA-exim] Greylisting problem

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Nov 30 07:24:09 PST 2006

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 01:56:39PM +0000, Andrew Hutchings wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just setup sa-exim on my Ubuntu Dapper based server.
> I have set:
> SApermreject: 12.0
> SAtempreject: 3.5
> SAgreylistraisetempreject: 6.0
>
> And done the necessary to setup greylisting in Spamassassin.  However
> tuplets only seem to be getting added when whitelisting.  Instead of
> greylisting it is just temp rejecting.
>
> Can you think of anything I might have missed?

I'm not sure what you mean: are you saying that greylisting is never able to
write tuplets, and therefore mails always get temprejected?
If so, check your permissions on disk, and your exim/spamassassin logs to
see why spamassassin doesn't have perms to write in
/var/spool/sa-exim/tuplets/

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/